Thursday, May 29, 2008

Recipe Book


Up until now, the only documentation of what I cook or eat or food ideas has been in my sketchbook/recipe book. But even that has very limited information and is completely unorganized. It's a collection of random thoughts, scribbles, and doodles. This blog thing is new, so I'll see how much I like it as I go along. It is a possibility that the sketchbook might win over the blog, mainly due to my laziness.The blog, on the other hand, will probably never win over the sketchbook, but they could coexist. So here we go . . .

P.S.
I thought that first I would warn everyone that my recipes are often written in old Jewish grandma style, meaning that exact proportions are not a priority. Getting a feeling for the food, using your instincts, and exploring all your senses are. So, I will tell you to use a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and how it should look/feel/taste/smell.

No comments: